The Wolverine Center is a place for students to access services and resources such as: Counselors, Guidance Technician, Registrar, and Student Services.
- College catalogs, including those on CD
- College brochures from many schools, available for students to keep
- Class schedule assistance and forms
- Job and community service board
- Computers are available for school use
- College representative presentations
- Military representative presentations
- Counselors are available to students at Wolverine Time, lunch and after school for drop-in questions.
- The Guidance Technician meets with students about college and career-related items. She is available before school, at wolverine time, and lunch.