Parent Resources » Parents » Change of Residency

Change of Residency

If you move, please notify Ritsuko Huth [email protected] and submit two new proofs of residency using  this Google form

If the student is living with another family who is providing residency, you will need to complete the Residency Verification and Checklist

Visit our district website for more information:  Poway Unified - Change of Residence (

To find out Residence of School: Address Lookup